Our Recruitment Team in The Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions is here to help provide admissions guidance and support to prospective students. We can schedule appointments via Skype, at your community college, in our office, phone calls, campus tours... whatever you need, we are here to help.
Please call us at 602-496-7827 or email us at email@example.com. You can also schedule an appointment with an admissions recruiter for an over-the-phone or in-person meeting at ASU's Downtown Phoenix Campus.
Design a customized transfer experience with MyPath2ASU™
As one of the nation’s top 10 institutions for undergraduate education, Arizona State University is committed to helping transfer students to create a seamless college journey to ASU. MyPath2ASU™ is your suite of customized self-service transfer tools that help you:
Save time and money by helping to plan your time to degree completion
Personalize course-by-course pathways to minimize loss of transfer credit
Track your degree progress in real-time through additional Transfer Guide tools like My Transfer Guide
Earn Guaranteed Admission into your major of choice if all requirements are satisfied.*
MyPath2ASU™ includes over 400 course-by-course major maps into on-ground and online ASU degrees. By picking a major and identifying your transfer institution, MyPath2ASU helps to identify what courses to take at your transfer institution for your ASU major. Now every transfer student can fuel their own transfer experience.
*General university admission is guaranteed upon successful completion of the following conditions:
1) Completion of an associate degree from a regionally accredited higher education institution with a minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA (Arizona residents) or 2.50 cumulative GPA (nonresidents) or
2) completion of 24 or more transferable semester credits post-high school with a minimum cumulative transfer GPA of 2.50 (4.00=“A”) and verification of high school graduation or the equivalent.
NOTE: Some ASU colleges and schools have additional or higher requirements for admission into their majors. Students will also need to submit an Arizona State University admission application, including an application fee and other required documents, such as official college/university transcripts.
MyPath2ASU™ pathway programs include a minimum of 24 credit hours, students with fewer than 24 credit transfer credit hours will need to meet the appropriate admission requirements.
Continue your education with us
ASU consistently ranks as the top school in Arizona for academic programs, affordability and innovation.
Why choose the Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions?
- Nearly 70 percent of our students have followed a transfer path just like yours so we understand the differing needs of transfer students and have developed orientations and tools to help you be successful from application to graduation.
- Our programs are located on smaller campuses—giving you a more personalized experience with access to all of the resources of a large university and close proximity to personal and professional connections through our 800+ community partners.
- Our students are not waiting to graduate to make a difference. The Community Solutions Cooperative is an exciting way to gain hands-on experience and network with a dynamic group committed to making positive change.
The application process can be a little different for transfer students than for incoming freshmen. For more detailed information, please visit the Transfer Admissions Requirements page for requirements and important dates.
ASU offers tools and resources to help you make the most of your earned credits. To learn more about how your credits transfer to ASU, view the Transfer Credit Guide.
Important links for other university services:
- Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions Student Opportunities: get involved and make the most of your university experience
- Career and professional development services: from advising to events to personalized support, ASU offers the tools you need to be successful in your professional development.
- Health Services: quality healthcare that is accessible, affordable and compassionate
- Academic success programs: take advantage of tutoring support and other resources to ensure your academic success.
- Sun Devil Fitness: programs, services and facilities that promote healthy lifestyle.
- Barrett, The Honors College: a selective residential college that recurits outstanding undergraduates across the nation.