Downtown Phoenix and West Campus orientations for transfer students
As a transfer student new to the College of Public Service and Community Solutions and Arizona State University, you are strongly encouraged to attend a transfer student orientation program. This program serves as an opportunity to meet with your ASU academic advisor, register for classes and meet your peers. At orientation, you will discover aspects of ASU that will enhance your Sun Devil experience.
The transfer student orientation program agenda includes the following opportunities for students:
- Speak with a representative from our college
- Learn about the College of Public Service & Community Solutions and our resources specifically for transfer students
- Hear from current students in our college
- Meet with an academic advisor and register for your first semester of classes
- Get your official ASU Sun Card
- Meet other transfer students
- Purchase a parking permit or Valley Metro pass
- Receive a personalized tour of campus and see where your classes are located
All orientations for Fall 2018 have passed and we are scheduling the orientations for future terms. Dates and times will be scheduled shortly.