Solutions start here
Ready to be the solution?
Fall 2022 admissions are underway. During the month of May, the Watts College will cover the application fee for anyone currently working in public service who is interested in pursuing a master's degree.
Join students who want to:
- Be involved with local community issues
- Become immersed in hands-on learning
- Tackle real-world problems
- Conduct groundbreaking research
- Be part of the solution
Get started now!
For more information on the May promotion or our programs, contact our recruitment team.
By phone: (602) 496-7827
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CRD 494/598 (3 credits): Community Services and COVID 19
- PAF 494/591 (3 credits): Pandemics and Public Management
- CRJ 494/594 (3 credits): Criminal Justice Leadership During Unique Events – COVID-19
- NLM 515 (3 credits): Nonprofit Organizational Behavior and Principles of Management
- CPP 494/591 (1 credit): Special Topic – Managing Grief during COVID-19
Professor Cacciatore | July 1, July 3, July 6, July 8, July 10
- CPP 494/591 (1 credit): Special Topic – Managing Stress during Uncertainty
Professor Rounds | July 13, July 15, July 17, July 20, July 22
- CPP 494/591 (1 credit): Special Topic – Leading in Times of Crisis
Professor Gutierrez | July 27–31
School of Community Resources and Development
School of Criminology and Criminal Justice
School of Public Affairs
School of Social Work