To show our appreciation, we are covering the cost of graduate program application fees through the end of June!
Once you start your application, just email email@example.com to notify them of your application number and indicate your status as a first responder/essential worker.
- CRD 494/598 (3 credits): Community Services and COVID 19
- PAF 494/591 (3 credits): Pandemics and Public Management
- CRJ 494/594 (3 credits): Criminal Justice Leadership During Unique Events – COVID-19
- NLM 515 (3 credits): Nonprofit Organizational Behavior and Principles of Management
- CPP 494/591 (1 credit): Special Topic – Managing Grief during COVID-19
Professor Cacciatore | July 1, July 3, July 6, July 8, July 10
- CPP 494/591 (1 credit): Special Topic – Managing Stress during Uncertainty
Professor Rounds | July 13, July 15, July 17, July 20, July 22
- CPP 494/591 (1 credit): Special Topic – Leading in Times of Crisis
Professor Gutierrez | July 27–31