Here you will find a list of community agencies and organizations that are geared toward helping individuals with networking, volunteer opportunities, as well as, community support groups. This list is by no means exhaustive; however, it is a great starting place.
- Fostering Advocates Arizona: A resource website for foster youth tranisitionng out who want to learn the steps of how to transition
- ASU Foster Youth: A resource website for foster youth applying to or enrolled at Arizona State University
- Bridging Success: Provides information, resources and support for former foster youth interested in attending ASU and those already enrolled at ASU
- AZ Casey Family Programs: List of organizations, web sites, and other resources designed to give you ideas, information and support for your time in foster care and for the future.
- AZ Department of Economic Security Education and Training Voucher Information: Information about Arizona’s Education and Training Voucher (ETV) Program, including list of qualifications, application and instructions.
- Arizona Friends of Foster Children Foundation: Information about scholarships, events and links to other programs.
- Foster Care Alumni of America: Network of former foster youth and allies hoping to create change in the foster care system, includes a handbook for life after foster care.
- Foster Club: Foster Club is a social networking site built just for young people in foster care. Chat with friends, peers and mentors.
- AZ Foster Youth 411: Empowering stories, glossary of terms and other information about foster care.
- Orphan Foundation of America: Information on college scholarships, internships and care packages. Provides an opportunity to connect with mentors.
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care Community Resources: A resource website with a variety of information related to foster youth needs, community services, mental health support, women's services and more.
- The DMR Regional Resources Directory: Information on advocacy and legal rights, links to specific resources based on specific disabilities.
- American Council of the Blind: Information about resources including job banks, scholarships and a free monthly publication.
- Foundation for Blind Children: Information and resources about an independent living training program, vision rehabilitation services and technology center.
- Disability Information: Information on disability benefits, civil rights, education, employment, health, housing, technology and transportation.
- The Riley Guide: Job search, salary guide, resume tips, networking and interviewing ideas.
- Career Resources for Americans with Disabilities: for persons with a disability who are looking for a job; includes information about public policy, employer compliance, and issues facing disabled individuals in the workforce.
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care Community Resources: A resource website with a variety of information related to advocates for the disabled, community services, mental health support, women's services and more.
- Arizona Department of Economic Security: Information on childcare assistance, general assistance, food stamps, child support enforcement and health insurance.
- Arizona Department of Education: Information on Arizona schools including report cards for individual schools, No Child Left Behind Act, and English Language Learners Program.
- Family Communication: Parenting resources on a variety of topics, including child care, self esteem, divorce and diversity.
- Parenting Resources: Official information and services from the U.S. Government – topics include child care, health issues, crime prevention and youth employment information.
- Child Care Resource and Referral: Provides referrals to accredited child care centers as well as parenting resources.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Arizona: Information about mentoring programs for children, including how to apply and a monthly newsletter.
- Adult with dependent(s) student support: Information and practical ideas for issues facing mothers who are in college, including organization, time management, and financial issues.
- Arizona Parenting: Calendar of family friendly events around the valley and links to family resources.
- Helping Hands for Single Moms: Helping single moms obtain a college education and financial independence.
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care Community Resources: A resource website with a variety of information related to family services, community services, mental health support, women's services and more.
Here is a list of ASU services and resources that are available to students. This list ranges from career services to tutoring centers to student life information.
- First Year Success Center: A success coaching center focusing on the needs of freshman, sophomores, and transfer students.
- Learning Support Services: Information on tutoring, writing support, study resources, and success coaching.
- Student Financial Assistance Office: Information on financial aid, scholarships, tuition and billing.
- Career Services: Information about on campus employment opportunities while you are in school and resources and information about careers after you graduate, including internships, resume writing and career advising.
- Sun Devil Involvement Center: Information about the Sun Devil Involvement Center (SDIC) provides opportunities for student involvement through clubs, sororities, fraternities, community service, student government, and co-curricular programs and activities.
- Off Campus Commuter Student Services: Information about programs and services for off-campus and commuter students, including helping to locate off campus housing, an adult re-entry program, and resources for families.
- Disability Resource Center: Is the central location for establishing eligibility and obtaining services and accommodations for qualified students with disabilities. Students are encouraged to visit the DRC and make it an integral part of their educational pursuits.
- Student Affairs: Student Affairs develops and implements programs and resources that promote student engagement and success.